TIG Welding Machine 220A 1ph DC Inverter Caddy Tig 2200i TA34: Esab
Esab TIG Welding Machine 220A 1ph (DC Inverter) Caddy Tig 2200i TA34
Product Description: Caddy®Tig 2200i, TA33 / TA34
Compact and portable inverter for TIG welding, with HF or LiftArc™ start,
• Durable and impact resistant design with OKC 50 cable connectors.
• Easy to operate. All basic settings for quality TIG welding available.
• Digital display for settings.
• Plate thickness setting for TIG. Set the plate thickness and the machine
will control the welding parameters.
• Adjustable slope down and gas post-flow.
• ArcPlus™ II regulator for better MMA welding characteristics. Higher
weld quality with less after treatment.
• Can operate with extra long mains cables, over 100 m.
• IP 23 – designed for outdoor use making it safe on all work sites
- Remote control possibility
- Pulsed TIG giving increased control of heat input and weld pool.
• Two memories for storing of settings.
• Micro Pulse minimising heat affected zone especially on thin material.
• Caddy®Tig 2200i welds most electrodes from Ø 1.6 - 4 mm.
3 m mains cable with plug, 2 m gas hose and two hose clamps.
Caddy®Tig 2200i, TA33 / TA34
Mains supply, V/Hz : 230/1 50/60
Fuse, slow, A : 16
Mains cable, Ø mm2 : 3x2.5
Max output at 25% duty cycle, A : 220/18.8 (TIG)
Max output at 60% duty cycle, A : 150/16.0 (TIG)
Max output at 100% duty cycle, A : 110/14.4 (TIG)
Current range TIG DC, A : 3 - 220
Current range MMA DC, A : 4 - 170
Open circuit voltage (VRD off/on), V : 46-60/<35
Power factor at max current : 0.99
Weight, kg : 9.4
- Caddy®Tig 2200i, TA33 package incl. 3 m MMA cable kit compl. and Tig torch TXH™ 200, 4m - 0460 450 881
- Caddy®Tig 2200iw, TA33 package incl. water cooler, 3 m MMA cable kit compl. and Tig torch TXH™ 250w, 4m - 0460 450 884
- Caddy®Tig 2200i, TA33 incl. 3 m return cable with clamp - 0460 450 891
- Caddy®Tig 2200iw, TA33 incl. 3 m return cable with clamp - 0460 450 894
- Caddy®Tig 2200i, TA34 package incl. 3 m MMA cable kit compl. and Tig torch TXH™ 200, 4m - 0460 450 883
- Caddy®Tig 2200iw, TA34 package incl. water cooler, 3 m MMA cable kit compl. and Tig torch TXH™ 250w, 4m - 0460 450 885
- Caddy®Tig 2200i, TA34 incl. 3 m return cable + clamp - 0460 450 893
- Caddy®Tig 2200iw, TA34 incl. 3 m return cable + clamp - 0460 450 895
- Shoulder strap - 0460 265 003
- Caddy®bag on wheels - Y000 512 880
- Foot pedal T1 Foot CAN incl. 5 m cable - 0460 315 880
Pavan Machine Tools & Services India Pvt Ltd (PMTSIPL) formerly known as "Pavan Tools & Services” was established in 2000. Our head office is in Bangalore, India and catering pan India.
PMTSIPL has traditional relationships with customers from last 16 years. Several developments have led our company to arise; our beginning was very humble & started with main motto of serving the quality products & satisfying customer. Earlier customers had to struggle to get the quality products as they were sold at very high prices; they also had face lot of hurdles to get the product which serves their purpose.
We understand their needs & suggest Right Tools for Right Applications. We have professional staff to take care of both the sales & after sales service to help the customers. We sell quality products at very competitive prices & ensure that the customer is satisfied with our services. Our products are highly appreciated as well as demanded due to their Optimum Functionality, Reliable Performance, Durable Finishing Standards, Low Maintenance costs and longer service life.
We have our own warehousing facility for our advanced network of sales, customer service for both dealers and end users, technical advice for applications and repair, plus on-site training. PMTSIPL greatly improved product flow to our dealer’s network and on into the consuming base.
Why PMTSIPL ?
We understand the needs of the customers and suggest the Right Tools for Right Applications, customers satisfactions is our top priority.
As customer centric organization, we endeavor to offer our esteemed clients a best quality assortment of products. We strive hard to maintain the strong and cordial relationship with our clients for longer duration. Clients are the most important part to the triumph of a company and also lead the firm to the way of development. Furthermore, our client-centric business approach, ethical practices, timely delivery schedules and competitive pricing policy have helped us in garnering huge client base.
Being quality centric organization, we always follow global standards while trading, wholesaling and supplying. We always try hard to provide our clients the products that are manufactured by our vendors as per the international quality standard. Also, for the assurance of the quality of these products, our quality controllers test the raw material that is used for manufacturing these products at the vendors end.