Cordless Impact Wrench 1/2" WR18DBDL2 18V : Hitachi/Hikoki
Covered by Hitachi's Lifetime Lithium Ion tool warranty, the WR18DBDL2 Impact Wrench provides professional power in a compact package. It is part of Hitachi's 18V Brushless Lithium Ion cordless tool lineup. Hitachi's Brushless motor technology delivers more power to the motor by minimizing unnecessary energy loss through friction and heat. Managed by a micro processor chip that efficiently delivers current flow to the motor, Brushless tools experience longer run time between charges, increased power and extended durability with essentially no maintenance. Equipped with four different speed settings, this Impact Wrench can conveniently tackle a wide variety of applications. It is powered by Hitachi's Compact 3.0Ah battery that delivers the same capacity as a traditional 18V 3.0Ah Lithium Ion battery, but in a significantly smaller footprint with a lighter weight. Additionally, it is IP56 compliant meaning there is a degree of protection against dust and water exposure. Hitachi's signature ergonomic tool body design makes it extremely well-balanced and comfortable for extended use.
· Features Brushless Motor Technology for more run time, increased power and extended durability with essentially no maintenance
· Powered by Hitachi's new Compact 3.0Ah Lithium Ion slide-type battery for less weight in a more compact size than a traditional 3.0Ah Li-ion battery, while also providing fade free power and protection from over-charge, over-discharge and over-load
· Produces 225 ft-lbs of turning torque, 0-3,600 BPM and up to 2,700 RPM to power through the toughest jobs
· 4-Stage electronic speed switch for precision and control during a variety of applications
· IP56 Compliant to add a degree of protection against dust and water exposure
· 1/2" Square drive with friction ring and hole for quick and easy bit replacement
· Responsive variable speed trigger provides complete control during the application
· Built-in LED light effectively illuminates dark work spaces
· On-tool battery indicator displays the amount of power remaining in the battery pack to avoid downtime
· Metal belt hook so the tool is always close at hand
· Ergonomic grip, center balanced design and lightweight at 3.3 lbs to reduce fatigue during extended or elevated use
· New rapid charger with battery charge level indicator light features a USB port to charge mobile devices on the go
· New carrying case securely stores the tool, battery and charger in one compartment and organizes accessories in a second compartment for convenience
· (2) Compact 3.0Ah 18V Lithium Ion Slide-Type Batteries BSL1830C (339782)
· Rapid Charger (UC18YFSL)
· Storage Case (337852)
- Item model number
- No-load speed
- 0-2,700 RPM
- Weight (Kgs)
- 1/2" Square
- 6 Months
- 18 V
- Battery Type
- Max Torque
- 225 ft-lbs
- Square Drive
- 1/2" Square
- Impact rate
- 0-3,600 BPM
Pavan Machine Tools & Services India Pvt Ltd (PMTSIPL) formerly known as "Pavan Tools & Services” was established in 2000. Our head office is in Bangalore, India and catering pan India.
PMTSIPL has traditional relationships with customers from last 16 years. Several developments have led our company to arise; our beginning was very humble & started with main motto of serving the quality products & satisfying customer. Earlier customers had to struggle to get the quality products as they were sold at very high prices; they also had face lot of hurdles to get the product which serves their purpose.
We understand their needs & suggest Right Tools for Right Applications. We have professional staff to take care of both the sales & after sales service to help the customers. We sell quality products at very competitive prices & ensure that the customer is satisfied with our services. Our products are highly appreciated as well as demanded due to their Optimum Functionality, Reliable Performance, Durable Finishing Standards, Low Maintenance costs and longer service life.
We have our own warehousing facility for our advanced network of sales, customer service for both dealers and end users, technical advice for applications and repair, plus on-site training. PMTSIPL greatly improved product flow to our dealer’s network and on into the consuming base.
Why PMTSIPL ?
We understand the needs of the customers and suggest the Right Tools for Right Applications, customers satisfactions is our top priority.
As customer centric organization, we endeavor to offer our esteemed clients a best quality assortment of products. We strive hard to maintain the strong and cordial relationship with our clients for longer duration. Clients are the most important part to the triumph of a company and also lead the firm to the way of development. Furthermore, our client-centric business approach, ethical practices, timely delivery schedules and competitive pricing policy have helped us in garnering huge client base.
Being quality centric organization, we always follow global standards while trading, wholesaling and supplying. We always try hard to provide our clients the products that are manufactured by our vendors as per the international quality standard. Also, for the assurance of the quality of these products, our quality controllers test the raw material that is used for manufacturing these products at the vendors end.