Wrench Impact Wrench Machine, 18V 1000Nm 1800Rpm 1/2" 12.7mm DTW1002(DTW1002Z) Cordless: Makita
18V LXT BL Brushless Cordless 3-Speed 1/2" (12.7 mm) 1,000 N·m (740 ft.lbs.) Impact Wrench
- Makita's Most POWERFUL 1,000 N·m (740 ft.lbs.) 1/2" Impact Wrench / Compact and Lightweight design thanks to BL motor
- Extremely high power equivalent to AC model TW1000
- Overall length is extremely shortened.
- Electronic 3 stage impact power selection reduces fault tightening.
- Hammer case securely fastened with four bolts
- Twin LED job light with preglow and afterglow functions
- Efficient impact system (Max 2,200 IPM) with less vibration
- Easy-to-operate, push button type F/R change switch
- Best possible ergonomic handle perfectly fits your hand.
- Electric brake stops the rotation gently but fast, allowing user to quickly resume operation
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Hook for operator convenience
- BL BrushLess motor
- - Maintenance-free due to no brush
- - Energy production is more efficient than brushed motor because of no friction loss caused by brushes, enabling to lower amperage for reduced heat production and increased work amount on a single full battery charge.
- Standard Accessories
- Without Battery
- Dimensions (L x W x H)
- 229x91x289 mm (9"x3-5/8"x11-3/8")
- Item model number
- No-load speed
- Hard / Medium / Soft: 0 - 1,800 / 0 - 1,000 / 0 - 900
- Sound power level
- 108 dB(A)
- Sound pressure level
- 97 dB(A)
- Vibration level
- Impact tightening of fasteners of the maximum capacity of the tool: 18.0 m/s²
- Weight (Kgs)
- 3.3 kg (7.3 lbs)
- Standard Bolt: M12 - M30 (1/2" - 1-1/4") High Tensile Bolt: M10 - M24 (3/8" - 1")
- 6 months
- Impact rate
- Hard / Medium / Soft: 0 - 2,200 / 0 - 2,000 / 0 - 1,800
Pavan Machine Tools & Services India Pvt Ltd (PMTSIPL) formerly known as "Pavan Tools & Services” was established in 2000. Our head office is in Bangalore, India and catering pan India.
PMTSIPL has traditional relationships with customers from last 16 years. Several developments have led our company to arise; our beginning was very humble & started with main motto of serving the quality products & satisfying customer. Earlier customers had to struggle to get the quality products as they were sold at very high prices; they also had face lot of hurdles to get the product which serves their purpose.
We understand their needs & suggest Right Tools for Right Applications. We have professional staff to take care of both the sales & after sales service to help the customers. We sell quality products at very competitive prices & ensure that the customer is satisfied with our services. Our products are highly appreciated as well as demanded due to their Optimum Functionality, Reliable Performance, Durable Finishing Standards, Low Maintenance costs and longer service life.
We have our own warehousing facility for our advanced network of sales, customer service for both dealers and end users, technical advice for applications and repair, plus on-site training. PMTSIPL greatly improved product flow to our dealer’s network and on into the consuming base.
Why PMTSIPL ?
We understand the needs of the customers and suggest the Right Tools for Right Applications, customers satisfactions is our top priority.
As customer centric organization, we endeavor to offer our esteemed clients a best quality assortment of products. We strive hard to maintain the strong and cordial relationship with our clients for longer duration. Clients are the most important part to the triumph of a company and also lead the firm to the way of development. Furthermore, our client-centric business approach, ethical practices, timely delivery schedules and competitive pricing policy have helped us in garnering huge client base.
Being quality centric organization, we always follow global standards while trading, wholesaling and supplying. We always try hard to provide our clients the products that are manufactured by our vendors as per the international quality standard. Also, for the assurance of the quality of these products, our quality controllers test the raw material that is used for manufacturing these products at the vendors end.