Chainsaw Machine, 16" XCU04Z 18V X2 (36V) Cordless: Makita
About Model :
· Landscapers and contractors are demanding more cordless alternatives to corded and gas-powered outdoor power equipment. Makita is meeting demand with an expanding line of cordless OPE, including the 18V X2 LXT® (36V) Brushless 16” Chain Saw (model XCU04Z, tool only). With zero emissions, lower noise, and considerably less maintenance, the XCU04Z is a welcome solution for cutting and trimming applications. It’s powered by two 18V LXT® batteries (sold separately) for maximum power, speed and run-time, but without leaving the strongly-preferred 18V battery platform. And with the efficient Makita outer rotor brushless motor with direct drive system, users get high power efficiency that is equivalent to a gas chain saw.
· The XCU04Z has a 16” guide bar and the Makita-built Outer Rotor BL™ Brushless Motor direct drive system motor with variable speed delivers 0-3,940 FPM for increased cutting speed. It has zero emissions and reduced maintenance: there's no engine oil to change, no spark plug to replace, and no air filter or muffler to clean. And there's no need to drain the fuel for storage. Simply pick it up, load two 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries, and the saw is ready to use. Convenience features include a "tool-less" chain adjustments, a front hand guard engineered to actuate chain brake when engaged, an electric brake for maximum productivity, and more.
· It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
· For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
· Makita-built Outer Rotor BL™ Brushless Motor direct-drive system provides high power efficiency equivalent to a 32cc gas chain saw
· Variable speed trigger (0-3,940 FPM) for easy operation
· Built-in lock-off lever helps prevent the chain from accidentally engaging
· Built-in L.E.D. on/off switch with auto power-off function; automatically shuts the saw off when operation is delayed for extended battery life
· Two 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries deliver power and performance without leaving the 18V LXT® platform (batteries not included)
· Front hand guard engineered to actuate chain brake when engaged
· 16" guide bar for increased capacity
· Low noise level and zero emissions for operator comfort
· "Tool-less" chain adjustment for convenient operation and maintenance
· Weighs only 11.5 lbs. with batteries (batteries not included) for reduced operator fatigue
· Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
· Electric brake for maximum productivity
· Rubberized soft grip top handle is engineered for the user to more easily apply even cutting pressure
· Large oil filling port with view window allows operator to easily add and check bar oil level
· Adjustable automatic chain lubrication with large oil reservoir
· L.E.D. battery indicators show charge level for each 18V LXT® battery
· Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
· Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature (battery and charger not included)
· Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging (battery and charger not included)
· Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger not included)
· Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
· Batteries and charger not included
· Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
· 16" Guide Bar 3/8"-.043"
· Guide Bar Cover
- Item model number
- Overall Length (mm)
- Weight (Kgs)
- 11.8 lbs.
- 6 months
- Total Shipping Weight
- 11.7 lbs.
- Battery Type
- 2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
- Chain blade
- Pitch : 3/8", Gauge : .043"
- Chain speed
- 3,940 FPM
- Guide bar length
Pavan Machine Tools & Services India Pvt Ltd (PMTSIPL) formerly known as "Pavan Tools & Services” was established in 2000. Our head office is in Bangalore, India and catering pan India.
PMTSIPL has traditional relationships with customers from last 16 years. Several developments have led our company to arise; our beginning was very humble & started with main motto of serving the quality products & satisfying customer. Earlier customers had to struggle to get the quality products as they were sold at very high prices; they also had face lot of hurdles to get the product which serves their purpose.
We understand their needs & suggest Right Tools for Right Applications. We have professional staff to take care of both the sales & after sales service to help the customers. We sell quality products at very competitive prices & ensure that the customer is satisfied with our services. Our products are highly appreciated as well as demanded due to their Optimum Functionality, Reliable Performance, Durable Finishing Standards, Low Maintenance costs and longer service life.
We have our own warehousing facility for our advanced network of sales, customer service for both dealers and end users, technical advice for applications and repair, plus on-site training. PMTSIPL greatly improved product flow to our dealer’s network and on into the consuming base.
Why PMTSIPL ?
We understand the needs of the customers and suggest the Right Tools for Right Applications, customers satisfactions is our top priority.
As customer centric organization, we endeavor to offer our esteemed clients a best quality assortment of products. We strive hard to maintain the strong and cordial relationship with our clients for longer duration. Clients are the most important part to the triumph of a company and also lead the firm to the way of development. Furthermore, our client-centric business approach, ethical practices, timely delivery schedules and competitive pricing policy have helped us in garnering huge client base.
Being quality centric organization, we always follow global standards while trading, wholesaling and supplying. We always try hard to provide our clients the products that are manufactured by our vendors as per the international quality standard. Also, for the assurance of the quality of these products, our quality controllers test the raw material that is used for manufacturing these products at the vendors end.